Your Scents of Tea Kit can be used for more than simply a training tool. We've developed a fun game that you can enjoy alone or with your friends and family! Invite your foodie friends and those who enjoy tea, coffee, wine, bourbons and scotch and cooking! The game can be played with 1 or more people, and is perfect for 4 people or three teams of two.
- 3 and 1 minute timer(s)
- Scent Vials
- Play individually or in teams of two.
- Each team picks 5 random flavors and matching flashcards from the kit.
- Each team has 3 minutes to study and smell the scents.
- When the 3 minutes are up, pass the entire set to the next team. Continue this until each team has had 3 minutes with each set being played.
- Return all flashcards to the deck.
- Each team now has 1 minute to correctly identify the common name to each number in the set. Continue this until each team has had 1 minute with each set being played.
- Score 1 point for each correct answer and 3 points for each correct set.
- Score 2 bonus points for each scent in the set that you chose that the other team(s) did not guess right and 5 bonus points if the other team(s) did not get any scent correct.
- The team with the most points wins the round. After 3 rounds the team with the most points wins the game.
To make the game harder, choose one or more of the below options:
- Increase the number of scents per set to 10 (depending on the number of teams).
- Must identify chemical name.
- Must identify common name and chemical name.
- Must identify common name and tea process.
- Must identify common name and a tea with that scent.
To make the game easier choose one or more of the below options;
- Write down all scents in play that have been chosen by all teams. Then during the 1 minute identification, write down the number that matches the scent. Great options for younger players.
- Reduce the number of scents per set to 3.
Have fun and enjoy learning more about tea!